Perhaps I had ambitions to be an MP - or an undertaker!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

While I was preparing my “Come Surf the Net” blog, I found many unusual videos. I’ve chosen five very short ones to share with you, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy them.

The first one is the song "Volare," played by the Japanese quartet Vanilla Mood. Uploaded by "winrysdarkside"



-o-0-o-

This is a 4 year old tackling “The Entertainer.” Uploaded by “heikohoff”



-o-0-o-

I don’t remember seeing this before. Uploaded by “widjadidja”



-o-0-o-

A demonstration of the Cakewalk. This dance was developed during the time of slavery in the southern states in America. Its popularity came to a peak in the 1890-1910 period. Uploaded by “2PlySwing”

-o-0-o-



-o-0-o-

Finally, breakfast with Ginger. Uploaded by “sawith65”



-o-0-o-

now online - “Let’s hear that song again” - this week featuring Lew Stone
http://letshearthatsongagain.blogspot.com

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

No comments: